Monday, September 27, 2010

Jule and Josh.

My trip to Jule Collins was not what I expected. There were multiple classes there on field trips and there for a lecture. It was crowded and there were people there I knew. To be quite frank, it was a tad bit awkward. Plus, I get distracted very easily. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed looking at the artwork and it was all quite beautiful (except for maybe a few awkward half-naked children paintings). The actual place is wonderful and hopefully when I return I can possibly enjoy it a tad bit more peacefully. My saving grace was that I didn't go alone. Josh Marx was kind enough to accompany me. Josh has been one of the, if not the most supportive person in my quest to finish my list. And by supportive, I mean he bugs me often about how much I have left to do and comes up with solutions as to how I can finish. When I have said that I just don't think I will be able to finish some of the goals, he has come up with creative solutions to help me finish in what little time I have. So hopefully with a little bit more encouragement and help I can finish before Thursday!

18. Go to Jule Collins Museum.

No comments: