Monday, October 18, 2010

The State List

Who is ready for some road trips?

These are places I want to go in my 22 year. Some of them are places I have been and want to revisit, some are places I have always wanted to go, and some are places that I just need to have been to.

1. Florida
Harry Potter, Duh.

2. Mississippi - never been
How have I never been here?

3. Louisiana - never been
NOLA? Maybe..

4. Texas - never been
Austin? Dallas? San Antonio?

5. South Carolina
Hartsville, SC
Charleston, SC

6. North Carolina
Charlotte, NC

7. Virginia

8. Tennessee
Nashville, TN

9. Arkansas - never been
Little Rock, the home of the Deeter clan.

10. Illinois - never been
Chicago, IL
Visit Wheaton?

11. New York
New York City, NY

12. Pennsylvania - never been
Philadelphia, PA

13. New Jersey - never been
I just have to see it for myself. Maybe go visit Princeton?

14. Washington - never been
Seattle, I need to meet you.

15. Massachusetts
Boston. Visit Gordon-Cromwell? South-Hamilton, MA

16. Rhode Island - never been
Providence, you seem so cool.

17. Vermont - never been

18. Maine - never been

19. Maryland

20. Oregon
Revisit Ashland?

21. Idaho - never been
Just feel like it needs a little love.

22. New Hampshire - never been

I'm thinking about making a new list every year of my life. That seems like a good idea now, I guess we will see how it goes in the coming years.

No comments: