Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Count.

Ok.

I finished The Count of Monte Cristo.

I don't know what I think about it. Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing book and I loved (almost) every minute of it, but I continue to find myself reflecting on it and thinking.. "What the heck? How can that happen? Is that what I would have done? HOW DID HE DO THAT? He ended up with HER??".

So I guess if the only complaint I can come up with for a book is that it made me think too much, then that's probably really only a good thing.

I finished the book on the way to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to visit my beautiful friends! I am going to take this time to thank them for being such wonderful hostesses and truly giving me a once in a lifetime experience. Thank you to Laurel for being my riding buddy, Laura for being my DH introducer, Morgan for being my wilderness guide, and Anna for being my bedmate. You all are truly more than I could have asked for!



P.S. Poor Mercedes..


2. Read The Count of Monte Cristo.

No comments: